Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm back!

Well, I decided I needed to start blogging again. Mostly because I want to keep track of the cute things my kids do and I always have good intentions of writing things down. But when I actually do, I lose them. I also thought about keeping a journal. But in the 29 years that I've been alive that's never happened. So I'll try this.

I have to warn you though. I'll probably be posting stuff that no one really cares about except for me and Clint.

Like how yesterday jack said his longest sentence. He normally says two word sentences. Yesterday he said "where did the b bug go"? B bug= any kind of bug, but originated from lady bug which was the first bug he ever met. 

I was pretty dang impressed with him. I have no idea if jack is smart, slow or normal for his age. But to me he's just right. 

1 comment:

Carlynne Carter said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! I need to get back on the ball as well. You should write Sam's birth story. I haven't heard about it yet.