Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I love the holidays but I'm glad they're over. Time to set some new goals, and this year I will actually accomplish them! Me and Clint set a few goals together and a couple separate. 2 of my main goals are to lose weight (always) and to blog more.

So losing weight... this is something I've been trying to do since I started gaining weight, about 4 years ago. So I work out and I eat pretty healthy, but I have a problem with portion control and cheating on the week ends, my week ends start Friday, sometimes Thursday :). So I started a new program about a week and a half ago. And since I started it I realized how much I used to cheat before. Eating a little junk food here and a little there, it adds up. So I started this program called "live the life". So far I have lost 5 1/2 lbs and have not cheated! Anyway I'm so excited about this and my goal is to not cheat at all for at least 12 weeks. When my 12 weeks is up I'm still going to keep this diet up but I will eat a Cafe Rio chicken salad when I reach my 12 week mark. I love Cafe Rio so much I used to eat it every week. The other day I went to Cafe Rio to get Clint lunch. He loves it as much as I do but I told him he couldn't have it in the house right now so I brought it to his work for lunch. As I walked in I felt like an acholic walking into a bar :).

My next goal is to blog more. I find myself getting annoyed with some peoples blogs when they never update. But I never update, so I can't really talk. So i decided since I have a blog I need to use it. So I'm going to blog at least once a week. I'm not sure what I'm going to blog about that often, but I'm sure

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you do blog more. I suddenly love blogs.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

oh no, i am one of those people you hate huh! i am working on it!